Union Square Main Streets strengthens the Square and its businesses by:
• Producing events that bring neighbors and visitors into the Square and into local businesses, including the Fluff Festival, Holiday Stroll, Good Food For All, and the Union Square Farmers Market.
• Promoting the Square and supporting its businesses through social media outreach, our biweekly newsletter with over 4,000 subscribers, ensuring that local businesses have a voice in planning and development, providing technical assistance and support to existing and new businesses, working closely with the City on logistical issues, and bringing local businesses together to work collaboratively.
Community Supporters enable Union Square Main Streets to continue and strengthen this work by:
- Increasing attendance at current events and adding new events
- Providing technical assistance workshops and resources
- Expanding content and reach of our social media
- Promoting Union Square as a destination
Is this work you believe in? Do you agree it’s vital to keeping our neighborhood the unique, spirited place that we all love?
If you believe – like we do – all of us in the Square benefit because of this work, please join us. Your tax-deductible gift is not only an investment in USMS, it is an investment in the 192 businesses that keep our Square uniquely-Union.