Union Square Main Streets strengthens the Square and its businesses by:
• Producing events that bring neighbors and visitors into the Square and into local businesses, including the Fluff Festival, Holiday Stroll, Good Food For Al and the Union Square Farmers Market.
• Promoting the Square and supporting its businesses through social media outreach, our biweekly newsletter with over 4,000 subscribers, ensuring that local businesses have a voice in planning and development, providing technical assistance and support to existing and new businesses, working closely with the City on logistical issues, and bringing local businesses together to work collaboratively.
Membership dues enable Union Square Main Streets to continue and strengthen this work by:
- Increasing attendance at current events and adding new events
- Providing technical assistance workshops and resources
- Expanding content and reach of our social media
- Promoting Union Square as a destination
What are the benefits of USMS business membership?
- Business featured in USMS newsletter sent to 4,000+ subscribers
- Inclusion in Union Square Main Streets Facebook, Instagram + Twitter feeds
- $35 discount on Fluff Festival street pole banners or 10% discount on Fluff Festival vendor fees
- 50% discount on newsletter ads: regular price $50 / member rate $25
- PANDEMIC RECOVERY SPECIAL BENEFIT: Complimentary business table for promotional purposes at Union Square Farmers Market (limited Saturdays available). After 10/1/2021: regular price $80 / member rate $50
- Inclusion in the Holiday Stroll
- Inclusion with live link on the "Who We Are"
- Live link in the Union Square Main Streets “Business Directory”
- Priority inclusion in special projects such as the How to Plan a Union Square Dinner Party Map
- Job postings in the Union Square Main Streets enews
- Sense of community and pride that comes with access to the Union Square Main Street network*
*cited at the March 2018 Business Meeting as the leading reason members value joining